Sunday, August 4, 2013

basic vanity










         Grooming 
is one thing that most men give premium nowadays. 
Gone are those days when men's vanity is less of a priority. 

It's a modern gentleman's rule to look, smell and feel nice. 

















____________________________________________________________

As for my take on this, 
Let me share to you my basic vanity stuffs. 
These are my casual days basics, 
things that you'd commonly find on my bag.

My basic fix are basically:
my Colgate mouth wash, 
Master Facial Moisturizer 
Penshoppe's INTENSE body spray
and Bench Fix Hair Wax

After the usual bathe,
these are my final fixes.
I carry them whenever I go, too, just in case. 
As they say, you'd never know who you'd bump into today.


Moisturize.
Some men seem to raise an eyebrow when facial moisturizers are mentioned, 
first thing, there are moisturizers especially made for men, so no worries
secondly, moisturizing your face does a lot, especially if you opt for soaps. 
This help retain the moisture in your skin, to keep you looking fresh and clean - longer. 

You might also like to give petroleum jelly a try, I use Farlin, to keep your skin feeling great. Using this as a lip moisturizer is also great. I have skin allergies, but Farlin does the trick. 


MIND YOUR SCENT.
I have mentioned already that Penshoppe is my fix when it comes to body sprays.
I love the way it smells on me, and, it works well even if I don't use any deo at all. 

Another common concern for men is actually the toes, agreed? 
I also have that, I sweat lots on my toes so I need keep it on check.
There are so many solutions available in the market, but for me, my kinalakihan baby powder is enough. 
I keep Johnson's Baby power for my toes - and it never fails!   


***

so there you go, 
my basic vanity fixes.
hope it helps! 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment