Sunday, March 3, 2013

MEN'S HAIRTSYLES // SUMMER 2013

So I was being the usual me, 
thinking of what to post next here when a follower tweeted me this:


Thus, came to life, this post.

I went through my usual go-to men's grooming sites, my favorite being GQ, has a list identical to this. I even lifted some suggestions from which. see here (GQ Australia)

...

So after some research, here are the best, in my opinion, 
MENS HAIRSTYLE for summer 2013. 

The brit vibe is still on, thanks to one direction, lotsa guys now sport english inspired locks. The western celebs also have got a rather 50ish, sailors inspired crops, not to mention, the booming KPop influence is also sporting a similar style, most of those recommended for summer 2013 men's haistyle are thin on the sides. Styling the top gives the distinctions. 

Check these out. 

SHORT QUIFF


WAVY SQUARE QUIFF



BLENDED SHORT CUT




STRAIGHT BLOW BACK



HIGH BLOW BACK



 LAYERED SIDE COMB



JAMES FRANCO CUT



MESSY TOP





We asian men, also have got all time favorites, 
that are also cool enough for the summer

TEXTURED MEDIUM CUT



FULL BODIED



THE CLASSIC SHORT



THE BUZZ CUT 



BAGGY BOYISH


...

In the end, when picking a 'do
CONSIDER YOUR FACIAL SHAPE
Your hair should give full accent to your features. 



2 comments: