Saturday, February 23, 2013

NAUTICA


It is not a secret that I am into Sailor inspired ensembles.  


I actually keep a couple of nautical inspired shirts. 
And so last Friday  when I happened to stumble upon a nice shop around the Metro, 
a Sailor's shirt got my attention. 

Here's my NAUTICA lookbook post:

  




GET THE LOOK HERE: 

STRIPPED SHIRT //
I always go for a v-neck because it looks sleeker and matches my face. 
For guys with  wide forehead and subtle  almost soft chin features, 
a v-neck looks great.


Paired the shirt with an altered RRJ pants 
that resembles a sailor's short


A folded hem gave it a nice, nerd chic look.


I usually go for aviators' shades but for this look 
a classic VANS wayfarer kicked the ensemble. 


And since canvas shoes are also great alternatives for boat shoes, 
I used my RUSS for this ensemble.


...
So ready for some summer fun? 
Might as well sport this look! :)


...

 

BRENT TZU
All rights reserved.
2013




2 comments:

  1. i've heard that from you, on almost anything i try on. shut up! hahahah you're making me blush :) lols

    ReplyDelete