Let's tour the t-shirts department with this style guide post.
I have made a little something that tackles the
4 T-SHIRTS THAT EVERY GUY SHOULD HAVE.
You’d never go wrong having a stash of these, even just one per type. These are year round must have shirts that are perfect for the country’s weather. Am not particular with brands, but am pretty much pushy on the kind of fabric (get them all in cotton, please).
Check 'em out…
1. PLACKET. Nothing goes wrong with a t-shirt with a placket detailing. It looks classy and perfect either worn on its own or under a blazer. A word of advice? Wear this with a blazer on top for a date, and she’s (or he) is gonna dig your porma. It’s just simply Roman, so reminiscent of Italian sunsets.
2. SPORTS SHIRT. It would come in handy when you have to hang with the boys. A sporty t-shirt is the safest one to wear. Besides, the print would usually stir conversations. // I prefer football prints.
3. VINTAGE. My favorite, my forever favorite. A real vintage, meaning an old, really old t-shirt that has a graphic print is among the most stylish shirt there is. It has a character of its own that’s perfect for daily use. Rain or shine, vintage never goes out of style.
4. V-NECK SWEATS. Yes, it goes together. A sweater with v-neck. Invest on a brand as this would usually come handy only during the cold months. Pick something with a color that fully flatters your skin tone.
5. SCHOOL PRIDE. Show your school some love and get a school shirt. It would come handy during certain events that would reunite you and your barkada. And if you’re a fan of collegiate basketball, the t-shirt is your ticket to the fun. Come to think of it, am missing cheering for my team!
So there you go, 4 T-SHIRTS THAT EVERY GUY SHOULD HAVE.
Have I missed any? Let me know guys, drop your comments anytime :)