Saturday, February 23, 2013

the WAREHOUSE


So it was, like any other Friday -
I was with my new office girl friend 
running around the metro to kill time before we end up munching siomai.

We happened to stumble upon a store that sells shirts shipped from Thailand. 
so I got curious, and the next thing I know am buying myself one.

It was way too cool it inspired me to come up with a lookbook post,
since the shop finds kinda reminded me of warehouse stuff, 

here's what I've got: 
THE WAREHOUSE


I bought a BOLD PRINTED tee


which by the way, is way CHEAP. 


I had it to match my altered short pants from RRJ. 


Thanks to a dear friend, my tailor, I've got my tattered old jeans looking anew.


A good old fold on the hem gave it a nice appeal.


With all those, thus came my 
WAREHOUSE look



kicked the LOOK with my RUSS shoes

...
So there it went, my WAREHOUSE look 




No comments:

Post a Comment